Applications for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) are currently being invited from international students seeking to further their postgraduate research work in Singapore.
Do you want to become a distinguished and renowned researcher? Pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to the next level. You can get up to S$2,700 monthly stipends after qualifying exams, amongst other benefits.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You will be:
- working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
- getting up to 4 years support, including Tuition fees, Monthly stipend up to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- getting a one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500, One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
Also Check: KAUST Master and PhD Fellowship in Saudi Arabia
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate studies (PhD) in:
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Computing and Information Sciences.
- Science and Engineering.
- Physical Sciences.
Place of Study
- Your chosen lab at the A*STAR Research institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, and SMU.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent. academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, but include other policies of the institutions.
See Also: Fulbright Foreign Students Program
The first step in applying for Singapore International Graduate Award is to:
- check the Research Areas in the scholarship portal and browse the projects you are interested in.
- Then submit your application online with all necessary application documents.
- You will be notified within 12 weeks after the application closing date if you are shortlisted.
Application Deadline: December 1 yearly.