Applications are now being invited from international students wishing to undertake their undergraduate studies in USA to apply for the Corban International Student Scholarships. All new international students are eligible to apply. The award covers 50% of tuition and other costs, and the scholarship is renewable up to four years.
Corban University is dedicated to your investment in a Corban education and is pleased to offer a generous scholarship to all international students. All new international students will receive our Corban University International Student Scholarships, which covers 50% of tuition amongst other costs.
Up to $18,044 or (50% of tuition)
Level and Area of Studies
- All new international students are eligible to apply.
- May not be combined with any other Corban scholarships and grants, including athletic scholarships.
- Student must live on Corban’s campus.
- Annually renewable, up to four years.
Also Check: University of Padua International Scholarships
The Corban University International Student Scholarships:
- Automatically awarded to eligible new international students.
- Corban requires all international students to provide certification of adequate financial support. An Immigration and Naturalization Services I-20 will not be released until you have been accepted for admission, paid your deposit and submitted the completed Statement of Financial Responsibility.
- After you are admitted to Corban, you will need to submit your deposit. Your $500 non-refundable tuition deposit secures your place at Corban and will be applied toward your tuition costs.
- Once you pay your deposit, we will be able to provide an I-20 so you can begin the visa process.