The University of Virginia School of Nursing International Scholarships is for any undergraduate or graduate nursing students who want to study at the School of Nursing or UVA. The students will receive financial awards up to $3,000 to cover the cost of the program undertaken.
The University of Virginia is providing the School of Nursing International scholarships awarded for students to ease off their tuition. The grant is available for each academic year.
The University is a public research university and is the flagship University in Virginia, and home to the Academical Village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It ranks 26th among national universities and has a vision of discovery, innovation, and development of the full potential of talented students from all walks of life.
- Financial aid up to $3,000 to international students undertaking academic programme at UVA.
- For any undergraduate or graduate nursing student wanting to study abroad
- Intended to partially defray some of the costs of international academic tuition and exchange programs
Level and Area of Studies
Any undergraduate or graduate intending for Undergraduate or Masters at the School of Nursing of the University of Virginia are eligible.
Students from all Nationalities can apply, and the applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme at UVA.
The applicants must fill an online application form to indicate interest for the program. As part of the application, you will be required to present the following supporting documents:
- Secondary school forms and transcripts
- Recommendation from one counsellor
- Mid-year reports
- College reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have appeared for GRE.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
Application Deadline: Updated Yearly