- Target: The citizens of the citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: University or college level in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 5 June and 5 December every year
The Safe Driver Scholarship Program is presented by TicketHelp. This bi-annual scholarship is intended to those have been accepted and committed to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the United States.
TicketHelp is proud to present the Safe Driver Scholarship. In the United States, car accidents kill more teenagers every year than any other cause of death. On average, about 6 teenagers aged 16 to 19 die every day in car accidents. For the most part, these car accidents can be attributed to inexperience: not responding to road hazards quickly enough, taking curves too quickly and being distracted by something outside or inside the vehicle.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have been accepted and committed to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university (must present a student ID, if applicable)
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Have no tickets or incidents on your traffic record for the past 3 years
Only the U.S. citizens may apply.
– Fall Semester: June 5
– Spring Semester: December 5