- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: No information
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in Agriculture/livestock
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Please anticipate in December every year
Applications for the Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship are now invited. Those who are currently or will be attending college for pursuing bachelor degree in Agriculture are welcome to apply.
The Shasta Regional Community Foundation announced the Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship. The scholarship is available for students who are enrolled as a full-time student and pursuing a career in agriculture – with emphasis in the livestock industry.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Agriculture/livestock.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
This Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship open to students who are presently attending or planning to attend a junior college, state college or university as undergraduate majors in Agriculture – with emphasis within the livestock industry.
U.S students may apply this Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship.
The application packet must be consisting the documents as follow:
- Proof of college registration is required along with most recent school transcripts.
- A personal statement including: – Future objectives – Plans for contributing to the livestock/agriculture industry
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a community member and one from a school instructor.
- A list of school/community activities and involvement related to livestock/ agriculture. Include any achievements or honors.
- A list and description of any work experience in the field of livestock/agriculture.