- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $$2,500
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1325 days ago
One winner will be chosen to receive $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- In good academic standing with their higher educational institution.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please write an essay based on the topic specified at link below.
August 15 on annual basis.