Annually, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation offers a number of Youth Awards. The awards is open to currently enrolled in high school and graduating in the spring. Minimum GPA is required for the award. The deadline is 15 October every year.
The Youth Awards was founded in 1998 by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation. Now entering its 20th year, the Youth Awards honors Latino high school seniors who excel in the classroom and community and for their excellence in various categories including: Business & Entrepreneurship, Community Service, Education, Healthcare & Science, Media & Entertainment, and Technology & Engineering.
10 Bronze Scholarships, each for $ 2,000. 10 Silver Scholarships, each for $ 3,000. 10 Gold Scholarships, each for $ 3,500. 1 National Scholarship, for $ 15,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be currently enrolled in high school and graduating in the spring of 2019
- Must have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or 7.5 on a 10.0 scale
- Must enroll at an accredited higher education institution in 2019-2020
- Be of Hispanic heritage (includes Spain, Brazil, Philippines)
- If selected, attendance to regional awards ceremony is mandatory and travel is at the recipient’s expense
- Be a U.S. permanent resident, U.S. citizen, or qualify under the DACA
Only the U.s. citizens are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below for the detail.
15 October every year.