Each year, entries for the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship. The scholarship is fully supported by Status Bureau, a digital marketing company in Vancouver, Canada. Both Canadian and internationl students are welcome to apply. They must be undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation.
The Status Bureau is pleased to present the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship to encourage undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation. We want to help pay for their education so more motivated individuals can pursue great opportunities in the digital marketing field.
The Status Bureau is awarding a scholarship every semester. Scholarship recipients will receive a cheque in the amount of CAD $500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate programme in marketing or communications related designation.
Place of Study
Th study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Proof of enrolment upon request.
- Open to both international and domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
There is no nationality restriction.
- Write a 500 to 1,000 word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice. Hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.