- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $500 (1 Award)
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 1 July every year
The Cover Guy Scholarship is available on annual basis. Entries are expected from those currently enrolled, or going to be enrolled in a program at a university, college or trade school in the United States or Canada for the upcoming school year. One winner will be selected to receive $500.
The Cover Guy Scholarship is an award of finances towards your educational pursuits and also an acknowledgement of your hard work and dedication both in your community and studies. The students and community leaders that have won the award before you speak volumes of the Character of the people that are recipients of this award yearly. The Cover Guy Scholarship recipients is also a small community and you will be in great company if chosen for this award.
The winning students will be granted $500.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the Cover Guy Annual Scholarship Program, student must be currently enrolled, or going to be enrolled in a program at a university, college or trade school in the United States or Canada for the upcoming school year.
- The applicant must submit an article consisting of 500-1000 words.
- The article must be in and around the applicants experience with hot tubs, backyard experiences, how hot tubs improve life, etc…
- One submission per applicant. And should be sent by email only. Please include name, phone number, address, school name, program. Give an explanation of why you should be considered for the award (grades, volunteer work, etc..), student ID number, and the article.
1 July every year.