Entries for the SocialCaptain Scholarship are now accepted. All applicants must be currently attending college or university in the United States. U.S. citizenship is also required. To apply, students must write an essay on the given topic as stated below.
At SocialCaptain, we are passionate about educating people about the future of social media.
To encourage students interested in pursuing a career in advertising, we have created the SocialCaptain Annual Financial Aid Program for current full-time students at an accredited college or university.
The amount of the SocialCaptain Scholarship is $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at college or university in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible to the SocialCaptain Scholarship, the following requirements must be satisifed:
- The scholarship is aimed at students who are at present enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to United States citizens nationwide.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
- One person can send only one entry.
The citizens of the United States are invited to apply.
Choose one of the three topics that appeals most to you. Try to be both informative and original, make sure that your essay follows the rules logic and structure. Your own critical approach will be greatly appreciated.
- Why a social media presence is critical for businesses
- The future of advertising as technology progresses
- How students can use social media to their advantage
31 March 2019.