Applications for the Sleepare Scholarship Program are now accepted. Only the citizens of the United States are welcome to apply. They must be college student who is pursuing a professional degree or planning to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institute located in the USA. The award is available every year.
We, at SleePare, strongly believe in the importance of education. It empowers you, opens new doors for brilliant opportunities and gives you a renewed perspective on various things in your life. That is why SleePare is actively supporting US students to help them achieve their dream education. We will provide the Sleepare Scholarship to a worthy candidate every year, helping them graduate from their favorite college.
The winner will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
Any accredited post-secondary institute located in the USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Sleepare Scholarship is for you if:
- You are currently studying in a public or private high school (or are being home-schooled) within the US and are in the final year, OR
- You are already a college student who is pursuing a professional degree or planning to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institute located in the USA
- You are a US citizen.
- You have minimum 3.00 GPA.
- You are in the last stages of high school completion or already have completed high-school education.
Only the citizens of the United States are welcome to apply.
To apply, you are required to send us a 5-minutes long video, answering the following questions:
- How can we get people with insomnia get engaged with CBTI?
- What, according to you, is the most effective way to convey the importance of sleep to the public?
31 March every year.