- Target: Students of the United States
- Benefits: $5,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any subject
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 30 November each year
The Sixt Scholars Program is now open. The deadline is November 30, on annual basis. Either U.S or college students are invited to apply. Each of five winners will receive $5,000. To apply, candidates must fill out the online application form at the website and application link below.
“Sixt Rent a Car” is pleased to announce a number of Sixt scholarship programs. The Sixt Scholars program is available to high school seniors. Furthermore, the high school students who are planning to continue their education in college and university are welcome to apply. The scholarships are available each year for full-time study at an accredited college or university of the student’s choice. In addition, five awards are now available.
The winning candidates will receive up to $5,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to eligible for the Sixt Scholars Program, all candidates must satisfy the given criteria below:
- Be graduating high school seniors within the United States.
- Plan to enroll in full time undergraduate study at an accredited two year or four year college or university in US.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Award winners must show valid proof of a full-time enrollment in an accredited undergraduate program either college or university.
U.S. students may apply this Sixt Scholars Program.
Please submit your application through the online system at the website and application link below.
The last day of submission is November 30 on annual basis.
If you have any query, you can Email: sixt-at-scholarshipamerica.org or call: 1-507-931-1682