Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme calls for applications from suitably qualified scholars who are looking for the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The training programme will aid the interns to put into practice their theories and concepts, learn new skills, build networks and contacts for professional development. Application window is open now.
Shell Company in Nigeria offers students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in the various office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for scholars in diverse fields.
Place of Study
The programme will be held at Shell companies in Nigeria.
Eligible applicants for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should be in this format: Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Submission Deadline: Not specified.