Apply for the PwC Bootcamp for Software Development program to enhance your IT skills for free and get hired. You will be equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. The program core concentrations will focus in the areas of Full-stack Software Engineering, Agile Product Management, Data Science / DB Management, Devops / deployment management, Internet of Things (IoT), Design Thinking & Agile Development.
The objective of the PwC Bootcamp for Software Development program is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems in advancing economic development, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
The PwC Bootcamp benefits include:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance.
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements.
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
See Also: Tesla Internship Program (Fully Funded)
The PwC Bootcamp | What to Expect from the program
The Bootcamp provides opportunities for participants to be equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources they need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. It also provides an avenue to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements. An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
The Bootcamp for Software Development program | Who should apply?
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 to be located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts.
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to details and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Applicants interested in the Bootcamp should complete the online application form to participate in the PwC Bootcamp for Software Development/Engineering program.
Note that during the course of the Bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.