Renmin University offers four different kinds of Scholarships, they are Academic Performance Award, Academic Progress Award, Social Activity Award and Outstanding Leadership Award. These Awards are for the people who have made a great performance or progress in academic studies and extracurricular activities. You can only apply for one of these awards and receive the one-time scholarship.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Undergraduate students: in your first to third year of study
- Two-year Master degree students: in you first year of study
- Three-year Master degree students: in you first to second year of study
- Ph.D. degree students: in you first year of study
- You must be ranked in the top 20 in your School.
- Students who received penalties due to visa expiration or have been penalized because of the visa, criminal wrongdoings, or broke university regulations, country laws are automatically disqualified for these scholarships.
Complete the Renmin University of China International Students Scholarship Application Form online at: iso.ruc.edu.cn in the designated time period.