- Target: All nationalities but must be UK or U.S. students
- Benefits: £1,000 or $1,250
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA or UK
- Deadline: Expired 1002 days ago
Quality Formations is glad to invite applications for the Quality Formations Scholarship Program. Both UK and and the United States students are welcome to apply. They must be currently enrolled undergraduate or postgraduate program at an accredited institution.
Quality Formations fully appreciate how challenging it can be to start a new business – particularly for those who are also studying at university or college. That’s why they have decided to launch a new programme devoted exclusively to helping aspiring young entrepreneurs get their business ideas off of the ground.
As part of this year’s scholarship, we will award up to 6 students with a bursary of £1,000 or $1,250. This is a one-off payment, and should be utilised to further develop each winner’s business concept.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States or United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Quality Formations scholarship is open to both current and incoming full time undergraduate or postgraduate students, currently enrolled at an accredited learning institution in the UK or US.
- Only full-time international students residing in the UK or US will be considered for this scholarship. Exchange students are not eligible to enter.
- Additionally, each scholarship applicant must exhibit their determination to start a new business. There is no need to provide us with detailed business projections; however, we do expect a well-researched business proposal that you are genuinely interested in pursuing.
There is no nationality requirements but must be UK or U.S. students.
All candidates are advised to click the link below and learn the application guideline.