Applications for the Protoly Scholarship Program are now invited. This program is open to any one enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship. To apply, students must submit an essay answering the given topic. Entries are accepted every year.
At Protoly, we help executives and leaders to find the right coaches to reach their goals. Whether it is to better manage their time or build their teams, Protoly strives to find the perfect executive coach for each individual. We recognise that organizing goals is integral to growth and personal development, and having a coach to guide this process results in great success. Throughout life, people that encourage us can come in various forms – a teacher, religious leader, parent, or an athletic coach. With this in mind, we have created a scholarship for an undergraduate student that best articulates how they were motivated to achieve their goals by their own personal coach.
The winner of the Protoly Scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Tell us about an individual such as a teacher, coach, or religious leader that has made an impact on your life.
- How did this person improve your life?
- What goals did this individual help you achieve?
- How will you use advice given by this person to help someone in the future?
1 February every year.