The International Relations Office provides limited financial support for international students from partner universities (European and non-European) (subject to available funding!). The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students from our partner universities financially during their first year at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Eligibility and Requirements
Eligible candidates of the Partnership Scholarship, who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece and Turkey
- are admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program, including one of the following international master’s programs:M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz),M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz), M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz).
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card