The applications for OFID Scholarship Award are now accepted. The award offers full scholarship for students from developing countries. To be eligible, the candidates should be planning to attend an accredited worldwide university for pursuing master degree commencing in August or September.
OFID Scholarship Program sponsors the very talented young students from all of the developing countries who are planning to pursue a Master’s degree related to development at an accredited University around the world. This year, there are four awards are available.
The Award will cover the full cost of tuition fees, including any supplementary fees, required by your academic institution. The grant will also cover one round-trip flight between your home country and the university, health insurance, a relocation grant to help you cover additional costs of moving, and a monthly allowance for one year.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field that related to development.
Place of Study
At an accredited university around the world.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this scholarship, you must ensure that you are a qualified person based on the following qualifications:
- Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be accepted at an accredited university.
- Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission
All students from developing countries, except OFID member countries, are welcome to apply.
The application for the OFID Scholarship and the supporting documents can be uploaded online through the online application form at the website link below. Please visit the link to apply this scholarship.
Updated every year.