- Target: The citizens of Australia and New Zealand
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: Juris Doctor Program
- Host Institution: Monash University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1237 days ago
The University of Monash is calling applications for the Monash Juris Doctor Equity Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens who are enrolled as full-time JD Students at Monash Law City Campus.
Tuition fees paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
Level and Area of Studies
Juris Doctor Program.
Place of Study
At Monash University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- A commencing or continuing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Previously completed, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash Juris Doctor Program.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups: Financial disadvantage, Indigenous Australians, Recent refugee, Experiencing difficult circumstances, From regional and remote areas of Australia and Have a disability or long-term medical condition
Only the citizens of Australia and New Zealand are welcome to apply.