- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: 50% of tuition fee (14 Awards)
- Level and Discipline: Master degree in the field of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area
- Host Institution: IED – Istituto Europeo di Design – Italy
- Deadline: Expired 921 days ago
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como is glad to offer up to 14 master scholarships for international students. The scholarship will support students studying Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area in in Italy and Spain (Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona).
IED and Accademia Galli offer 14 Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee for Master courses.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Italy.
Eligibility and Criteria
Each applicant is expected to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Degree – Participation is reserved to Candidates with a 1st Level Academic Degree or equivalent, or a relevant professional experience in the chosen field. Graduands can also apply according to terms detailed in the Regulation.
- Language requirements – Candidates need to show proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
- Other conditions – Each Master course asks for specific admission requirements: check out courses’ informative material before applying for scholarships.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please find the detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
22 September 2020.