Huebner Scholarship annually offers $10,000 for high school seniors students who meet the the qualification below. Please note, only U.S students are welcome to apply this Huebner Scholarship. To apply, you need to provide a short essay. Please submit your application no later than 1 May every year
The applicants of the Huebner scholarship award will be selected based on their scholastic achievements, career objectives, and insight gained from the essay and letters of recommendation.
Maximum 10,000 payable to the school in four annual installments of not more than $2,500 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
High school seniors in all subjects
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
High school seniors who are the children or grandchildren of soldiers who have served in the First Infantry Division of the United States Army are eligible to compete for these scholarships.
U.S citizen are welcome to apply this Huebner Scholarship.
All of the eligible candidates are required to submit all of the following compulsory documents;
- Completed application.
- Essay: Choose a major problem facing our country today. (Approximately 200 words)
- Copy of most recent transcript of your high school credits.
- Letter of acceptance from university or college.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of parent’s (or grandparent’s) service with the First Infantry Division.
- Proof of registration with Selective Service (if male).
1 May each year.