- Target: Hong Kong residents
- Benefits: $10,000 or $20,000
- Level and Discipline: Diploma and degree programmes in various subjects
- Host Institution: Hong Kong
- Deadline: Expired 1345 days ago
The Hong Kong Management Association is excited to invite applications for the HKMA Talent Development Fund Program. This call is targeted to the citizens of Hong Kong with minimum 2 years work experience. The closing date of application is 19 July, 2019.
The recipients will receive either $10,000 or $20,000 to assist them in their study of diploma and degree programmes respectively.
Level and Area of Studies
Diploma and degree programmes in various subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Hong Kong.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
- Hong Kong resident
- Non-degree or Bachelor’s degree holders
- Monthly salary of HK$25,000 or below
- At least 2 years work experience
Only Hong Kong residents are welcome to apply.
See the official website below.
19 July 2019.