Applicants are now invited to apply the Foroutan Foundation Scholarship for 2017 entry. Eligible applicants should be the legal resident of California and have been admitted at an accredited college or university. This scholarship provides up to $10,000 to the scholarship recipients.
The Foroutan Foundation has established a new scholarship program, the Foroutan Scholarship, available to eligible and qualified students from California who have been admitted to an accredited university, college, or vocational school.
Each of the scholarship recipients may expect to receive up to $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants are expected to meet all of the criteria as follow:
- Applicants must be first generation immigrants to the United States
- Strong preference will be given to Iranian applicants.
- The Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident currently residing in California.
- The Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 overall GPA from a public high school.
- Applicants will be first year students in an undergraduate program or transfer students
In addition, the selection will be based on applicants’:
- Financial need as determined by the college/university;
- Personal character;
- Commitment to personal achievement; and
- Strong desire to complete his or her education.
U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in 15 May each year.