- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or high school level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1362 days ago
Fashion Technologies Scholarship is offered by PlusLook.eu. Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply. They must be currently attending high school or college. To apply they are required to write an essay based on the given topic. The competition is available every year.
PlusLook.eu. knows exactly where to find the best and most fashionable dresses for that special occasion and are constantly aspiring to expand our knowledge beyond run of the mill shopping tips. Therefor, they have created the Annual PlusLook “Fashion Technologies Scholarship” for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of new fashion industry technologies to receive $1000 award.
The winning applicant will receive prize $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
High school or college level in any area of studies.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be a high school senior or university/college student;
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Be a US citizen or currently live in the United States.
In order to apply for the scholarship, you will be required to write a unique 500 to 1000 word essay in English using the submission form below or you can send your submission in .pdf or .doc format to email@example.com. Please choose one of the topic uestions below:
- Design and society: how have cultural and social changes influenced the fashion industry as a whole or one designer (as per your choice) in particular?
- What are some different technologies and fabrics in the fashion(dress) industry?
- How does fashion design create demand and influence consumer behavior?
- In what direction do you see the fashion industry going in the near future?
- What is the biggest influence on your decision to buy a dress: is it the appearance and feedback you get from friends and family or is it the reviews you read while you shop online? Maybe it’s a mix of both. Articulate your reasoning.
30 June 2019.