The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program is open to young Nigerian graduates in the Nursing fields seeking to gain invaluable industrial experience in a renown company. The interns will gain great work experience, knowledge, skills and interact with professionals. Interested applicants are encouraged to send forward their applications before the deadline.
This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Check Also: Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship at Arizona State University
- Gain industry work experience
- Enhance skills and knowledge
- Learn from experts and professionals
- Receive stipends
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for graduates in fields related to Nursing.
Place of Study
The internship program will take place at ExxonMobil company in Nigeria.
To be considered eligible for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1).
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
See Also: Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
To start your application, click ‘Apply Now’ on the official website. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Submission Deadline: Not specified.