The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program is open to young Nigerian graduates in the Nursing fields seeking to gain invaluable industrial experience in a renowned company. The interns will gain great work experience, knowledge, and skills and interact with professionals. Interested applicants are encouraged to send forward their applications before the deadline.
This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
- Gain industry work experience
- Enhance skills and knowledge
- Learn from experts and professionals
- Receive stipends
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for graduates in fields related to Nursing.
Place of Study
The internship program will take place at ExxonMobil company in Nigeria.
To be considered eligible for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians with relevant Degrees.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1).
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC).
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification.
To start your application, click ‘Apply Now’ on the official website. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government-issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voter’s card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Submission Deadline: Not specified.