- Target: Swedish students
- Benefits: Full tuition fee of SEK 619.000 (SEK 495.000 + VAT)
- Level and Discipline: Master in Business Administration
- Host Institution: Stockholm School of Economics – Sweden
- Deadline: Expired 1302 days ago
The Stockholm School of Economics is proud to announce for the first time the SSE MBA Carl Silfvén Scholarship. The scholarship is generously provided by Foundation CARL SILFVÉNS Scholarship Fund, a foundation established in 1914 through the will of Carl Silfvén. The SSE MBA Carl Silfvén Scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the SSE MBA Executive Format program (SEK 465.000), as well as additional expenses related to travel, food and accommodation. The SSE MBA Executive Format program provides a solid theoretical framework combined with practical experience and skills training. Participants develop a deeper understanding of business functions and the increased confidence to take on new responsibilities. The SSE MBA Executive Format is an intense learning experience, preparing participants to build, lead and develop organizations. But most of all, to grow as persons.
Level and Area of Studies
Master in Business Administration.
Place of Study
At Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
This MBA Scholarship is open to a person, employed in a Swedish organization anywhere in the world, with a Bachelor or Masters degree in a subject other than Business or Economics. Candidates are ideally high-potentials:
– with a diverse and international background
– who would benefit from building a strong network in Sweden and Scandinavia
– promoting Swedish-based business in an international market
– with a Bachelor degree in a non-business subject, a high level of English proficiency.
– a minimum of five years relevant work experience
Swedish students are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
August 31 annually.