Boundless American Dream Scholarship is open to DACA or TPS Students. They must be currently attending college or university in the United States. Entries must be submitted through the online system at the link below. The deadline 31 May 2019.
The Boundless American Dream Scholarship will provide financial support to an exceptionally promising student who fulfills the requirements of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and who wants to make the world a better place through technology.
Boundless will provide a scholarship of $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
You are eligible to receive this scholarship if:
- You are a current student at or applying to an accredited U.S. community college, four-year college, or university.
- You have DACA or TPS or certify that you meet the immigration eligibility criteria.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply this Scholarship.
The application requires the following information about the student:
- Biographical information [name, address, college, major, etc.]
- Most recent college transcript (if applicable)
- Resume (including extracurricular activities, awards, and honors)
- Three responses, letting us know: What does the American dream mean to you? (250 words max): (1)What is something you previously achieved in the face of long odds? (250 words max); (2) What impact do you hope to make in the world through technology and (3) how would the Boundless American Dream Scholarship help you achieve that impact? (250 words max).
31 May 2019.