BI Presidential Scholarship is now open. Norwegian and overseas students are welcome to apply. This scholarship is available for students undertaking master program at BI Norwegian Business School. BI Presidential Scholarship will cover full tuition fees plus living cost for international students. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 1 March each year.
The BI Presidential Scholarship are for Norwegian and international top level candidates (ECTS grade A or equivalent). Students with top level grades are eligible. This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in international grade scales. The Presidential scholarship is eligible for Norwegian and international applicants.
The detail description of the benefits of this BI Presidential Scholarship as follow:
- Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme.
- International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living expenses for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial plan.
Level and Area of Studies
This scholarship available for one of the following master programs: Master of Science in Business, Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management, Master of Science in Leadership and Organisational Psychology, Master of Science in Finance and Master of Professional Accountancy.
Place of Study
At BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants will be selected based on his or academic records. In addition, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements will be considered within the selection.
Norwegian and overseas students are welcome to apply.
To apply this scholarship all candidates are required to:
- Write your scholarship essay where you describe why you deserve a scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship essay to the online application portal
- Please note you may apply for more than one scholarship, but BI will only award one scholarship per student.
March 1st each year.