Applications for the Arthur F. McIntyre Scholarship are now invited. Eligible students should the member of SF Fire Credit Union. Those are selected will receive $2,500 each.
SF Fire Credit Union is accepting application for Arthur F. McIntyre Scholarship. The scholarship is available for member of SF Fire Credit Union who are Enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university, college, community college, or high school.
Each of the winning students will receive up to $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College and high school level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Student must be a member of SF Fire Credit Union in good standing.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university, college, community college, or high school.
- Current grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Previous scholarship recipients must wait one year after awarding of a scholarship to apply again.
The U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Submit your school transcripts in a sealed envelope, with the school’s seal embossed over flap.
- Submit an original 250 to 1000 word typed essay on the above topic, suitable for publication.
- Application and all supporting documents are to be submitted as a complete package only. (Complete package consists of application, transcript and essay).