- Target: The citizens of any national
- Benefits: Tuition fees
- Level and Discipline: Phd program in Accounting and Finance; Business and Management; Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
- Host Institution: Alliance Manchester Business School – UK
- Deadline: Please anticipate in December every year
Applications for the Alliance Manchester Business School Scholarships are now invited. Both domestic and overseas students are welcome to apply. He or she must be planning to undertake PhD degree majoring in business – related subjects at Alliance Manchester Business School. The winning students will receive benefits of tuition fees and annual stipend of £14,500.
Alliance Manchester Business School offers number of fully-funded scholarships for UK, EU and international students. The three year PhD scholarship is available to PhD students on a competitive basis.
PhD studentships offer three years funding, including doctoral programme tuition fees and a stipend of approximately £14,500 per year. Students also receive a generous research support and conference allowance.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in one of the field as follow: Accounting and Finance; Business and Management; Science, Technology and Innovation Policy.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must have obtained a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold or expect to obtain a Masters level qualification with Distinction. English Language requirements (where required) are IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL 623 (100 internet based test).
- Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to those applicants with an offer of a place on the PhD programme for September entry.
- Candidates are strongly advised to submit their application as early as possible. Candidates who do not submit the required supporting documents by the specific deadlines will not be considered.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcript and Degree Certificate
- Academic references
- Final Year Modules – Applicants for Finance Related Programmes Only
- University Grading Scale
- Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership – MSc Organizational Psychology Applicants Only
- Proof of English language ability
- Copy of passport