Westbon Scholarship is open on annual basis. The scholarship is available for both the U.S and International students who are pursuing education in the United States. In order to be eligible students must have minimum GPA of 2.70 0f 4.00. The closing date of application is 20 April and 15 October annually.
Westbon is a fin-tech company located in Chicago offering auto-loan and personal loan to international student whose currently studying in the US. To help international students further pursue their dreams in the U.S., Westbon has established a westbon scholarship program for international students who are on F1 Visa in the United States. Regardless of your fields of study, we are happy to offer the assistance you need for your college studies and lives in the United States.
Each winner of the westbon scholarship will receive benefit of $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants who excel in their study with demonstrated academic performance.
- Please provide your most recent transcript. Supporting documents like recommendation letters from your professors or supervisors are recommended but not required.
- Enthusiastic travelers who have seen and witnessed the true beauty of the world.
- Talented artists and designers who have an amazing, stunning portfolio.
- Adventurers who have an amazing story to tell.
- It all depends on your experience and endeavors.
- Candidates who have the entrepreneurship spirit, a significant social impact, or the ability to influence others in a positive way.
- Candidates who have shown leadership in extracurricular activities or won recognition within the international student organization and communities.
Both U.S. and International students are welcome to apply.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
The deadline of the westbone scholarship is 20 April and 15 October annually.