The University of Bolonga Study Grants to study in Italy is packaged to help any deserving international student seeking to study in Italy to have easy access to education. It covers from Undergraduate to Postgraduate study levels with special tuition waivers and study grants.
The University of Bologna Study Grants to study in Italy is offered to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for any of these cycles:
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
The study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, and some TOLC tests, for one academic year.
Also Check: L-EARN for Impact Scholarship for Dev Countries
You can apply for the University of Bolonga Study Grants to study in Italy Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
The SAT, GRE and TOLC are aptitude and skills assessment tests which can be taken in authorised centres in several countries around the world and online (if this modality is offered by the managing institutions).
You can find more information in the call for applications.
See Also: University of Padua International Scholarships
The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online.
Please note: you must take the SAT, GRE or TOLC test by the application deadline.