Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship Program for students from developing countries. This is available for those willing to pursue master degree at one of the participating faculties of the university.
The scholarship (max 22.000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme. After the completion of the master programme the awardee commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
The winner will receive benefit between € 10.000 and € 22.000 (including statutory fee). Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty
Level & Area of Studies
Master degree in various field.
Place of study
At participating faculties at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Your nationality is one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- You are an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
Vary per Faculty.