The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship is now open for applications. This Fellowship is only available for female students from developing or emerging countries who will be pursuing postgraduate degree majoring in STEM discipline abroad. The winning applicants may expect to receive up to USD50,000 per year. Award Value The Schlumberger Faculty for …
Developing Countries Students funding
The call for CICOPS Scholarships for Developing Countries application is now open! In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University …
The University of Twente in the Netherlands is accepting applications for the Kipaji Scholarship Program. Students from DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries) are welcome to apply. The applicant must be pursuing master’s degree in an eligible course at the university. Scholarship Description The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for …
Each year, a number of DAAD EPOS Scholarships available for students who will be undertaking Master’s or PhD program in Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS). Only professionals from developing countries are welcome to apply. Entries must be received no later than February on annual basis. Scholarship Description The DAAD EPOS Scholarships program offers individual scholarships to …
- Target: International Students.
- Award Value: Funded.
- Level and Discipline: Postdoctoral in biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, microbiology, biosensors technology, or related disciplines.
- Host Institutions: National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
- Deadline: 1 August
The Joint Japan-World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to citizens of certain developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic. This scholarship is subject to available funding. Scholarship Descriptions The Joint Japan-World Bank Graduate …
- Target: International Students from Developing countries.
- Award Value: monthly allowance of 120,000 JPY* for living expenses for a maximum of 36 months. Tuition fees are fully waived.
- Level and Discipline: PhD in Sustainability Science.
- Host Institutions: United Nations University, Tokyo, and other participating Universities in Japan.
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Target: International Students from developing countries.
- Award Value: Award covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
- Level and Discipline: Master’s Programs in all area of studies.
- Host Institutions: The University of Groningen, Netherlands.
- Deadline: Not Specified.
- Target: The citizens of eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin-America
- Award Value: Fully Funded scholarship
- Level and Discipline: Master and training programs in any English Taught subject
- Host Institution: Participating Belgian Flemish university or university college in Belgium
- Deadline: Various, yearly[/su_note]