All international students who are willing to pursue a postgraduate masters degree in any field of study can now key into the Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship. The benefits of the program include full tuition fees, travel costs, subsistence stipends, digital equipment, books and others. Interested students should apply before the end of June.
The Swansea University is committed to offering equal opportunities in higher education for people seeking sanctuary in the UK and helping them to reach their full potential and life ambitions. The Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship is awarded for a postgraduate taught master’s programme to eligible students each academic year. It is fully funded, thereby covering the student’s full tuition and other related costs.
- A full tuition fee bursary, to cover the cost of postgraduate taught master’s course fees.
- Additional funds will be available to help towards course related costs such as travel to and from University, subsistence costs, digital equipment and books.
Check Also: Kirby Laing Scholarships at Edinburgh University in UK
Level and Areas of Study
Postgraduate masters taught programme in any discipline.
Place of Study
The scholarship will be taken at Swansea University in the United Kingdom.
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be considered eligible to apply for the Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship. To be eligible, you are one of the following:
- You are a Person Seeking Asylum in the UK
- You have been granted discretionary leave to remain or Humanitarian Protection
- You are the partner/dependent included on the application of an asylum seeker in the UK
- Plus other eligible conditions not stated here (see official website)
See Also: DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University, UK
You will firstly need to hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Swansea University on an eligible master’s course. Future Learn provides a free online course to help asylum seekers through the application process of applying to a UK university.
Submission Deadline: 30 June, 2022.