Applications for the DeepMind Scholarship at the prestigious Queen Mary University, UK is now open to UK or international students seeking to do their Full Time MSc Study in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, and MSc Computer Games in the UK. The ideal applicants should be female or any of the Black Caribbean, Black African, or a mixed – white and these categories. The cost covers tuition fees, living allowance, travel and equipment grant.
The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
See Also: Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
Level and Areas of Study
Full Time MSc study in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, and Computer Games.
Place of Study
Queen Mary University of London, UK
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Also Check: DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Master’s Scholarships, Germany
- First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria; and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
- Please, also download, complete and submit the application form to email@example.com.
To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award, and notifications sent to applicants.
The closing date for applications is 13 July.