- Target: US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Benefits: $5,000
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Please anticipate in November every year
The Surety and Fidelity Industry Internship and Scholarship Program are now open. Those programmes are open to minority students who are pursuing undergraduate degree at an accredited institution. Up to $5,000 will be given to the winning applicant.
The Surety Foundation is offering “Surety and Fidelity Industry Intern and Scholarship Program” for full-time undergraduate students at accredited four-year educational institutions. The objective of the intern and scholarship program is to provide surety/fidelity industry exposure and financial assistance to minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals.
Scholarship awards of up to $5,000 will be given for outstanding minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Ideally, a declared accounting, economics, business/finance or insurance/risk management major with a minimum of a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- A minority student (see definition above) who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours or equivalent of college work, including at least six (6) semester hours (or equivalent) in your major field
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student (12 semester hours or equivalent) and willing to participate in a minimum of six weeks paid professional internship with a company in the surety/fidelity industry during the summer following notice of the award and prior to the September disbursement of the funds
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.