The Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Program is open to eligible Nigerian Graduates who happen to be trainees in digital upskilling and seeking to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope which will give them an edge in the employment market. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to prepare for and complete professional certifications. Applications from interested persons are ongoing.
The Digital Skills Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop and position them to be able to participate in supporting the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate developing required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
See Also: Vector Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence
The benefits of Stanbic IBTC graduate trainee program are as follows:
- Develop skills and build capabilities
- Broaden digital scope
- Build fast-tracked career
- Gain employment edge
To be eligible for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Program, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Applicants should be interested in building a career in the following technical fields; IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and class of degree must be clearly stated.
Check Also: Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships in UK (Fully Funded)
Please note that as part of the selection process for the Stanbic IBTC graduate trainee program, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
Apply today and actualise your tech dreams with Stanbic IBTC!
Submission Deadline: Not stated.