Applications are currently open for the Tesla Internship Program 2022 to all levels of students. Tesla, as a very Successful Business Model is packaging a Fully paid Internship Program targeted to all International Students from Regions and States of the US and the Americas, Canada, Africa, Europe and parts of Asia. Students from these regions are encouraged to check the positions available in their respective regions and the eligible programs and requirements before they apply.
The Tesla Internship Program is open to all Students from the US, the Americas, Canada, Europe Africa and parts of Asia who are eligible. Tesla is an Automotive and clean energy company, and seriously venturing into the Digital Space, is based in Texas, USA; but has offices in many regions of the world. The Internship Positions will be available in the various regions are targeted and posted within those Specific Region. All Undergraduate, Master’s students, or Students pursuing Advanced Education regardless of discipline, gender, age, religion, race or background, can apply.
The requirements differ from region-to-region vis a vis the positions, so Tesla strongly recommends that students review the details of each position thoroughly to see which programs they might fit in most, and applicable to their degrees.
Internships is fully funded to cover:
- Access to Industry Standard capacity building.
- Support for their project work.
- Internship Allowance specific to their region.
- Housing Accommodation.
- Relocation Support Allowance where necessary.
Level and Area of Study
Internship is available and open to all levels and disciplines – Undergraduate, Master’s or Advanced degrees in various fields of study.
Place of Internships
At Tesla offices and Partner Locations around the world.
Internship durations can range from 3 months to 12 months.
Internship at Tesla U.S Offices: Three Seasons/Year (Spring/Winter, Summer and Fall).
Internship at European Region: Two Big Intakes that last between 5 and 6 months and Starts each September / October and January / February of each year.
- Interns will work on a variety of projects to help advance the company’s mission.
- Students will be matched with teams and projects that best fit their areas of interest and experiences.
- Assignments will be based on the company’s current hiring needs, but most often include critical projects and hands-on involvement.
- Students will be expected to perform at the same level of excellence as any other employees.
- Internship Reports will be required after the completion of the internship.
Candidates for the Tesla Internship Program must be:
- Enrolled in an Undergraduate degree program, Master’s degree program or pursuing an Advanced degree.
- Already graduated, and are encouraged to apply to Full-time Positions.
Also Check: Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship
- Applications are to be done Online through the Application links for each of the Internships available for specific regions.
- You can apply for Internship Opportunities all-year-round based on time of availability of Internship Positions.