Applications for the NAOC JV Tertiary Scholarships Scheme is now open to 100 level students in the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. These scholarships, covering full tuitions are in two categories, and open to NAOC Host/Transit Communities and Non-Host/Transit communities to apply.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility is inviting suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 NAOC JV Tertiary Scholarships Scheme, starting from June 03, to July 08, 2022.
The Category of Awards are:
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
See Also: PwC Bootcamp for Software Development Program in Nigeria
Level and Areas of Study
Undergraduate in any disciplines.
Place of Study
Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
To qualify for the NAOC JV Tertiary Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2021/2022 academic session).
- Note that the following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above.
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies.
- Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Also Check: United Nations Immersion Programme, Geneva
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of your documents.
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form.
- To apply for the NAOC JV Tertiary Scholarships, follow the below steps:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Click here to return to the official scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, obtain your National Identification Number (NIN).
- Return to scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centers to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online at their own comfort or at designated test centers.
Application Deadline: July 8, 2022.