Applications are now invited for the Politecnico di Milano Merit Based Scholarships offered yearly to the most talented international candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme in the 1st or 2nd semester. The program is courtesy the cooperation with public and private partners. Scholarships are fully funded. Students obtaining a scholarship will have to pay only a non-refundable administrative fee of about €200.
All the admitted students who have met a complete dossier (language certificate included by the deadline) are automatically considered for the available Politecnico di Milano Merit Based Scholarships as the scholarships need no separate applications. The Politecnico di Milano operates 3 scholarship schemes:
- PLATINUM Scholarships: Worth 10.000€ gross per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- GOLD Scholarships: Worth 5.000€ per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- SILVER Scholarships: Corresponding to a tuition fee waiver, covers the total amount of fees for the academic year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
The number of Platinum, Gold and Silver scholarships awarded varies from year to year, a small number of Platinum scholarships and a larger number of Gold and Silver scholarships are available.
See Also: DAAD Master Study Scholarships for All Academic Disciplines
Place of Study
The Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
For applicants to be considered, they must meet the following criteria which are based on the evaluation of their previous education and its matching with the requirements for the Laurea Magistrale programs:
- They must be international students.
- Their academic achievements are of utmost importance.
- GPA (grade point average)
- A well written motivation letter will contribute highly to a positive decision by the Scholarship Awarding Committee.
Also Check: Aix-Marseille Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships, France
- September intake (first semester). Scholarships are awarded and communicated to the recipients in March, April and May.
- February intake (second semester). Scholarships are awarded and communicated to the recipients in October.