Applications for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria, West & Central Africa is now open to creative students in the media and television, and who are registered in any of the approved institutions in Nigeria, West & Central Africa.
The Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships targets students in the Creative Media, Television and Film courses. Applicants invited to submit applications for the Netflix Scholarships for Nigeria, West & Central Africa must be citizens or living in any of the eligible countries listed. The awardees will be supported till graduation from their various institutions of study.
Students will be fully supported and granted access to industry-standard capacity development trainings.
Place of Study
Select Institutions in Nigeria, West and Central African Countries.
Level and Areas of Study
Applicants must be Undergraduates 1 or 2 years away from graduation, and studying courses related to television and film.
Eligibility | Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships
The scholarship fund is open to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
- Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
- Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
National film institute Jos in Nigeria
Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
How-To-Apply: Students applying for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships should please take note of the following guidelines before you starting their applications:
- An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
- The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September 2022.
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case-by-case basis following the deadline of submission.