The IMPACT Scholarships are now open for applications to home and overseas students applying for admission to the University College London (UCL) Master of Public Health (MPH) with a demonstrable financial need, or who have lived an experience of inequality. The successful applicant, who should show promise of impacting public health, and wishing to study full time, part time or modular flexible, will receive full fees up to £18,000.
Preventing and redressing the impact of inequalities is a core philosophy of the UCL Master of Public Health (MPH). To reflect this, UCL is offering two scholarships annually which will support applicants who have demonstrated financial need, who have lived experience of inequality, and have shown great promise for population health impact. The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro rata.
- The value of the bursary is £18,000.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part time or via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Level and Areas of Study
UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
Place of Study
University College London, UK.
Candidates must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, career responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- And have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in the current year.
- Be a current applicant to the UCL online MPH. This includes those who are awaiting a decision on their application and those who have already been offered a place on the programme.
Please note that no decision will be made on the award of the IMPACT scholarships until after the application deadline for the MPH.
Application for the IMPACT scholarships will be Online with personal statement, and will involve:
- You providing some personal details.
- Your academic references taken from your UCL admissions application.
- Evidence of financial need requested at the time the scholarship is offered.
- Application Deadline: June 30 yearly