Google Careers Internship calls for applications from suitably qualified students in software engineering and technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology‘s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. The interns stand to gain more skills and experience from the program, including some stipends. Interested participants should apply before the deadline.
Google offer a range of internships in either Software Engineering or Site-Reliability Engineering across Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). Program duration and start dates will vary according to project and location.
As a Software Engineer or Site Reliability Intern, you‘ll work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs. You will design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions as you, and the business, grow, and evolve during your internship.
- Work with Google teams
- Be mentored by senior engineers
- Meet and learn from experts and professionals
- Explore diverse areas of computer engineering
- Meet other interns and build a network
- Receive stipend
- Explore the opportunity of a full-time job at Google
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for undergraduates and graduates in fields related to Computer Science/Engineering.
Place of Study
The internship program will take place at Google Accra Office, Ghana.
To be qualified for the Google Careers Internship in Software Engineering, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience coding in one of the following programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Interested applicants for Google Careers Internship in Software Engineering should apply online before the application deadline.
Submission Deadline: November 11.