The Diamond Press Solutions Scholarship Program is open to undergraduate students living Michigan, United States. All applicants must be enrolled in a trade school, college, or university in Michigan with a focus on the manufacturing industry at the time of scholarship award.
This scholarship will be awarded at the sole discretion of Diamond Press Solutions and the selected candidate will be contacted in July, 2020. Three attempts will be made to contact the selected candidate by the phone number or email address; failure to respond will forfeit the scholarship. To combat abuse of this scholarship, this is a tuition-only scholarship (does not cover books, rooming, etc.) and must be conducted through the appropriate channels at the school the selected candidate is enrolled in as seen fit by Diamond Press Solutions.
The winner will be awarded $500.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in manufacturing industry.
Place of study
At any institution in Michigan, USA.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be a verifiable resident of Michigan
- High school GPA must be above 3.2 (on a 4.0 basis)
- Application must be accompanied with high school transcript to verify GPA
- Must be verifiably enrolled in a trade school, college, or university in Michigan with a focus on the manufacturing industry at the time of scholarship award
- Must be used for the Fall 2020 semester
Please apply this scholarship via the link below.
31 May 2020.