Students from across the World who intend to enroll in a Bachelor’s degree program at Flinders University can now send forward their applications for Destination Australia Scholarship for Domestic and International Students. The Scholarship is valued at $15,000 per annum for the duration of the student’s program, up to a maximum of three years. Interested students should apply before the deadline.
The Destination Australia Scholarship have been established under the Commonwealth government’s Destination Australia Program. The purpose of which is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
The scholarship has been established as a result of Grant Funding provided by the Commonwealth of Australia as part of the International Education Support program.
There will be 12 scholarships available to domestic students and 2 for international students. Scholarships will be valued at $15,000 per annum for the duration of the recipient’s program, up to a maximum of three years.
Payment will be made in two installments per annum after the census date of each semester.
Level and Areas of Study
The Scholarship opportunity is for a Bachelor’s degree study in any discipline.
Place of Study
The Program is hosted at Flinders University in Australia.
To be eligible for Destination Australia Scholarship for Domestic and International Students, the following requirements are needed:
- Applicants should be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be commencing a bachelor’s degree at the Riverland campus of Flinders University.
- Maintain ongoing residency in a regional area as defined by the 2016 Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time.
- International recipients are also required to maintain a Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.
Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System by the specified closing date. Please read the how to apply page and ensure all of your personal details are up-to-date in the Student System as you will be assessed using this information.
Submission Deadline: Applications will not be received after August 5.