- Target: The citizens of Malaysia
- Benefits: 100 % tuition fee
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in Engineering, IT, Accounting and Business/Management
- Host Institution: Malaysia Universities (IPTA/IPTS)
- Deadline: Expired 1329 days ago
The Daikin Malaysia Group Scholarship Program is now open. Eligible candidate must be the citizens of Malaysia who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in of the studies stated below. The closing date of application is August 11, 2019.
Scholar shall reimburse 100% of the scholarship fees should he/she resign from the company or is terminated during the period of the bond.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Engineering (preferably in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing), IT, Accounting and Business/Management.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Malaysia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Full-time student
- The student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Already gained acceptance into Malaysia Universities (IPTA/IPTS). Preference will be given to students from IPTA.
- Possess good academic result.
- Students who will enrol into 1st-year-degree program.
Only Malaysian students are welcome to apply.
See the link below.
11 August 2019.