- Target: The citizens of all nationals
- Benefits: $2,500
- Level and Discipline: High school and college level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: 1 Februaru and 30 December 2019
The Assignment Essay Help is glad to invite applications for the Benjamin Bloom Scholarship Program. This is an essay based scholarship. All applicants must submit an essay based on the given topic. The deadline is 30 December an 1 February on annual basis.
Psychiatrist Dr. Benjamin Bloom was known for this contribution towards cognitive learning and he devised a taxonomy named ‘Bloom’s Taxonomy’ which helps students to approach any assignment or essay in a cognitively correct way. To honor his contributions, AssignmentEssayHelp gives scholarship to students every year in the form of student competition in which students are expected to write an essay which complies with all the concepts of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
The winning student will receive benefit of US$ 2500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any discipline.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants must have student status at the time of application. Scanned image of your student ID card is compulsory at the time of submission of your essay.
There is no nationality requirement.
Please write an essay containing between 2000 words – 2500 words. Your essay should be on any one of the topics mentioned below:
- Changing education scenario due to the internet
- Third world war: America and North Korea
- Rise of dictatorial leadership across the world
- Is the world still Racist?
30 December and 1 February every year.