- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. legal permanent residents
- Benefits: $500
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1375 days ago
Senior Care is offering the 1776 Senior Care Scholarship Program. This scholarship is only open U.S. residents who are an undergraduate student or high school student that will be enrolled in a college/university in 2019. To apply, students are required to write an essay on the given topic.
Caring for family members, grandparents in particular, is very important to us and we’d like to extend a $500 scholarship to a current or prospective student who can tell us how their grandparents have impacted who they are today.
The winner will be awarded $500 prize.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any fields.
Place of study
The study can be taken at any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- A legal U.S. resident
- A current undergraduate or high school student that will be enrolled in a college/university in 2019
- Tell us your unique story, including how your grandparents have shaped who you are today in a 600-1,000 word essay. Include how your grandparent or grandparents have influenced you and what you are able to achieve today as a result of your grandparents.
- Your entry must include, your full name, a headshot photo of yourself (.png or .jpg format), mobile phone number, mailing address and an acceptance letter or recent transcript at a college/university with official school letterhead.
17 June 2019